Sunday 23 October 2011

Manga Ferials

The ferials
I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything for a long time. Yesterday I had an awesome time at the Manga Ferials in my city. Manga Ferials is an event where lots of people go cosplayed and there are places to dance, play games, and buy lots of merchandising and accesories. 
I enjoyed watching some people dressed up, and there were some interesting shops. I bought an Immortal T-shirt, so I can really say the ferials were awesome, lol.
My t-shirt is like this ^-^

The bad thing was that there were lots of people and I had to wait almost an hour to enter the building, and it was raining hard, so I thought of leaving the freaking event, but I wanted my T-shirt so hard that I had strength enough to wait that loooong time.

About the t-shirt..uh..It was a hard decision cause I could only buy one, and there were some awesome BM T-shirts, and by awesome I mean Emperor, Dark Funeral and more, but I'm more close to Immortal, and crazy Abbath with his retard faces and stuff. I wish I bought an Angry Birds plushie cause they are kinda hug-able, but, black metal is above that. Lol







I liked the ferials in general, but it was kinda full of people. I hope that in the next one there are still black metal t-shirts!! :D

   
My t-shirt on the back :)
Thanks for your time!

1 comment:

  1. The t-shirt is damn cool bro xDD, btw the comic fest was ok, but yeah I agree with you...So much people we couldn't even breathe properly O__O ( anyway I have a girls'generation DVD thanks to you, I'm happy :P)

    ReplyDelete